i just realised that i have a blog stalker, oh wow how exciting…………actually i might have more than one but at least i know of the existence of this particular one.
i had been warned about this stalker since IT had stalked other blogs before (i shall decline from making IT masculine or feminine although really if you read through the blog you’d see that IT is not comment shy).
since my blog is the centre of a lot of attention from IT then i decided to dedicate this post to my stalker. not sure how does one go about picking a stalking subject and start applying various stalking methods to them i decided not to comment on that matter but instead send a few gentle words to my stalker to try and help IT in it’s stalkage. I entitle my words “Notes to my dear stalker”
Notes to my dear stalker:
– dear stalker it is of great annoyance when one is in a stalking mission that one doesn’t offer any counter stalking content. please make sure that the link you post with the comments has at least something to read
– dear stalker this is my blog and only what is in my head will be written, if you want to show what is in your head please refrain from writing unrelated comments on my posts but create a blog of your own
– dear stalker some of your comments are offensive and most of the time plain ridiculous, if you don’t agree with what i say i assure you repeating the same comment to my posts will not make me change my words. alternatively you can just stop reading my blog
– dear stalker i confirm, you do not have super powers, hitting the refresh button 8 times in a row will not magically produce a new post for you to comment on unless i decided to write one
– if you are more than one stalker and the above doesn’t apply to you then please ignore these notes and carry on your normal stalking activities
I am curious though……..how does one stalk someone on a blog?!??!!! i see the stuff in movies but that is meant to be life situations with someone following you to your home….oh wait hang on this is my home so can i call the police on you?